The content and information displayed on this Web site is the property of WoodSpring Hotels Franchise Services, LLC, WoodSpring Hotels, LLC (“WoodSpring Hotels” / “Value Place” / “WoodSpring Suites”) and/or other affiliates or parties. We are located at 8621 E. 21st Street North, Suite 250, Wichita, KS 67206. The downloading, reproduction, or re-transmission of any information on this site, other than for non-commercial individual use, is strictly prohibited.
1. WoodSpring Hotels Internet sites may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes, or other proprietary rights of WoodSpring Hotels and/or other parties. No license to or in any such trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of WoodSpring Hotels and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
2. You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our site, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior express consent from an authorized WoodSpring Hotels representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search Web sites to direct Internet users to this site).
3. This site may provide you with the ability to use usernames, passwords, or other codes or devices to gain access to restricted portions of this site (“access codes”). The content contained in such restricted areas is confidential to WoodSpring Hotels and is provided to you for your business use only, which includes reviewing commission status and statements. We reserve the right to prohibit the use of any such access codes on your behalf by third parties where we determine that such use interferes with our site’s operation or results in commercial benefits or other entities to our detriment.
4. All WOODSPRING HOTELS INFORMATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
5. With respect to all communications you make to WoodSpring Hotels regarding our and your information, including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like: (a) you shall have no right of confidentiality in your communications, and WoodSpring Hotels shall have no obligation to protect your communications from disclosure; (b) WoodSpring Hotels shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute your communications to others without limitation; and (c) WoodSpring Hotels shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information.
6. WoodSpring Hotels information may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, including but not limited to inaccuracies relating to pricing or availability applicable to your transaction. WoodSpring Hotels shall not assume responsibility or liability for any such inaccuracies, errors or omissions, and shall have no obligation to honor reservations or information affected by such inaccuracies. WoodSpring Hotels reserves the right to make changes, corrections, cancellations and/or improvements to WoodSpring Hotels information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice, including after confirmation of a transaction.
7. If you are a travel agent or authorized representative of a travel agent using this site the following apply:
– Passwords – We may have provided you with a unique password so that access to information related to your agency and transactions can be restricted to only those individuals to whom you provided the password. It is your responsibility to protect the confidentiality of the password. WoodSpring Hotels assumes no liability for any access to information or transactions that are executed with the password provided to you. We strongly recommend that you change the password on a periodic basis and whenever a travel agent leaves your travel agency or you suspect that knowledge of the password is no longer limited to those that you have authorized.
No Arrangements for Prohibited Persons – WoodSpring Hotels International is a United States company and is prohibited from providing services to certain “prohibited persons” that are government officials or residents of certain embargoed countries, or terrorists or drug traffickers whose names are published on lists maintained by the United States Department of Treasury. You agree to use all reasonable efforts not to arrange for any of these prohibited persons to stay at, use or tour any WoodSpring Hotels facilities.
8. WoodSpring Hotels Internet sites contain information on WoodSpring Hotel’s products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a WoodSpring Hotels product or service on a WoodSpring Hotels Internet site does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location.
9. If you choose to leave this WoodSpring Hotels site via links to other non-WoodSpring Hotels sites, including those of advertisers, WoodSpring Hotels is not responsible for the privacy policies of those sites or the cookies those sites use. In addition, because WoodSpring Hotels has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that WoodSpring Hotels is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.