This position will lead and coordinate all Brand Certification and Leadership Training classes and Certified Training Coach Workshops. In addition, this position will assist with the overall execution of the Manager in Training (M.I.T.) field-based learning program and the ongoing training efforts for the M.I.T. Certified Training Coaches.
Responsibilities also include: managing and coordinating all aspects of the training programs from scheduling classes, tracking attendee registration and class pre-work to conducting the Brand Certification Class and Training Coach Certification Workshops. In addition, this position will be responsible for collaborating as needed on curriculum development for all training programs.
1. Assume the lead teaching role for the Brand Certification classes and Certified Training Coach Workshops. Additional responsibilities include but not limited to: class coordination, set-up, tracking compliance requirements, class scheduling updates, etc.
2. Assist with the development of Brand Certification, Training Coach Certification Workshops and M.I.T. curriculum and revisions as well as other training curriculum as needed.
3. Other duties as deemed appropriate and necessary.
1. Coordination and conducting Brand Certification classes as well as M.I.T. Certification Workshops for Training Coaches.
2. Maintain positive, professional communication and productive working relationship within Value Place.
3. Apply creative solutions that are honest, ethical and consistent with our mission of: 1) Affordable, 2) Clean, 3) Safe, 4) Simple
4. Comply with Company and Department policies and procedures.
* Two years’ experience in successfully managing a Value Place property and/or active involvement with the operations of a Value Place property(s).
* Reside in a major metropolitan area or in close proximity to a major airline hub.
* Proactive and assertive in solving problems as well as recognizing and taking action on opportunities.
* Excellent oral, organization and written communication skills.
* Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
* Higher education experience preferred and advanced proficiency in general computer use (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) applications.