The Guest Readiness Coach is responsible for executing the Guest Readiness Learning & Implementation Assessment (GRLIA) at the property level and other training venues as required. Responsibilities also include but not limited to: execution of the Guest Readiness Learning &
Implementation Assessment including the development of personalized learning roadmap for each property, review of assessment results and the submission of results/property learning roadmap, delivery of additional training programs as required and the planning/scheduling of travel arrangements as needed.
- Professionally and passionately execute the Guest Readiness Learning & Implementation Assessment.
- Accurate interpretation of the assessment results. (GRLI)
- Develop and professionally deliver the personalized property specific Learning Roadmap.
- Submit accurate and timely results as required.
- Execute other training venues as requested.
- Plan and schedule travel arrangements as needed.
- Other duties as deemed appropriate and necessary.
- Effective delivery and accurate data interpretation of the Guest Readiness Learning & Implementation Assessment.
- Professional and effective training delivery of the Learning
- Deliver and conduct any additional require training venues with passion and enthusiasm.
- Maintain positive, professional communication and productive working relationship within Value Place.
- Apply creative solutions that are honest, ethical and
consistent with our Core Values: 1) Affordable, 2) Clean, 3) Safe and 4) Simple.
- Comply with company and department policies and
- Previous hotel industry experience at management level or
- Reside in a major metropolitan area or in close proximity to a major airline hub.
- Ability to travel 100% of the time.
- Proactive and assertive in solving problems as well as
recognizing and taking action on opportunities.
- Excellent oral, organization and written communication
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple
projects and meet deadlines.
- Higher education experience preferred and advanced proficiency in general computer use (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and experience with Property Management Software Systems) applications.
Works from remote home based office
Franchsie Services- Quality & Safety Department
Based upon experience
Years of Experience
5+ hotel operations, area manager, trainer, quality control