Guest Readiness Coach (Regional Training Manager or Franchise Area Manager)
Founded in 2002, Value Place currently has nearly 190 locations open in 32 states and is the largest economy extended-stay lodging brand in the U.S, providing accommodations that are clean, safe, simple, and affordable. With eight hotels under construction and another 31 in the pipeline to open by December 2015, we are becoming the dominate brand in our segment because we deliver an unparalleled commitment to the comfort, privacy, and peace of mind of each guest.
We seek to hire two Guest Readiness Coaches (GRC), one based in the Houston/East Texas area and a second in the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States. The GRC is responsible to execute the Value Place Guest Readiness Learning & Implementation Assessments (GRLIA) at the property level and other training venues as required.
The GRLIA is a state-of-industry personalized learning roadmap that is conducted at various properties within a geographic region. Each GRC will schedule 3-5 GRLIA’s in their region per month, then travel to each location, complete an assessment then work with franchise ownership, and management personnel to review opportunities for improvement. Once the visit is complete, the GRC and property management draft an action plan for improvement. On the next visit the GRC measures progress to the action plan and recalibrates as needed.
This job demands a highly skilled hospitality operations professional, preferably with multi-unit supervisor or regional trainer experience. They must have the insight to complete a comprehensive analysis of operational opportunities for improvement in guest services, revenue management, housekeeping, employee training, OSHA and compliance, and local store marketing. Their skills require an accomplished trainer who can be a change agent in helping local management see the value of following brand standards and effectively implement the action plans as designed with the team.
* Previous hotel industry experience at general manager level or above.
* Reside in a major metropolitan area or in close proximity to a major airline hub.
* Ability to travel 100% of the time.
* Proactive and assertive in solving problems as well as recognizing and taking action on opportunities.
* Excellent oral, organization and written communication skills.
* Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
* Higher education experience preferred and advanced proficiency in general computer use (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and experience with Property Management Software Systems) applications.
Works from remote home based office
Based upon experience, $50-65,000
Years of Experience
5+ years hotel operations, area manager, trainer, franchise realtions