This position provides administrative support to both the CEO and the COO/President of Value Place, and other executive committee members as needed. This position's prime responsibility is to maintain positive relations with Board members, internal and external stakeholders, Strategic-Partners, and with all other employees. The Executive Administrative Coordinator will keep official corporate records, and execute administrative policies determined by or in conjunction with other officials. Tasks include maintaining and coordinating schedules, making travel arrangements, processing expense reports, mathematical computation and budget creation, file organization and management, report and letter preparation, and decision making within scope of responsibility. Also acts as "Office Manager", directing expenses and activities needed to maintain an efficient office. This includes activities and services like: processing mail, purchase requests, and management of the physical office and related activities.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting,
editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the
executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcomes guests and Strategic-Partners by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains executive level activities and decisions confidential as needed and protects the Brand and company image by keeping appropriate information private.
- Completes projects by delegating work to others and working cooperatively with other department staff to assure satisfactory results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information,
maintains various databases.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing
filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to
determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Responsible to maintain the petty cash fund, checkbook, makes deposits, serves on the Employee Activity Committee (EAC).
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive
maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions;
troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Operates has primary contact with building property management company, works to correct building maintenance issues, also responsible to communicate office hours and emergency responses to issues
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Executive level administrative Writing Skills, Reporting
Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills (Word/Excel/PowerPoint), Organized, Time Management, Presentation
Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Travel Logistics, and Verbal
8621 E. 21st North, Suite 250, Wichita, KS 67206
Based Upon Experience
Years of Experience
10+years, prior experience at Executive Level